First Prize: Family Ski Holiday
Seven nights inclusive ski holiday for two adults and two children to Champoluc, Italy worth a least £6,500.
The holiday includes:
- Return flights between London and Milan
- Return car or minibus transfers between Milan and Champoluc
- Seven nights half board accommodation at the Hotel Petit Tournalin, Champoluc, Italy. Breakfast and dinner. Sharing one family room with mezzanine level. More info on the hotel
- Six day full area Monterosa lift pass covering the resorts of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna
- Snack lunches each day at a choice of mountain restaurants. Vouchers are valid in six mountain restaurants spread across the ski area and are valid for one dish from a choice of four or five – typically something like a bowl of pasta, toasted Panini, large hot dog or similar, all served with a hot or cold, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink.
- Ski equipment hire (if required) – Standard skis, boots, sticks and helmet
- Ski tuition for the children – Monday to Saturday inclusive from 10am to 3pm each day (including supervision over lunchtime)
- Ski guiding for adults – available on the first morning of your holiday (for parallel skiers) to explore the Monterosa ski area
- Free use of ski deposit at the bottom of the main lift
- The services of a friendly and experienced resort team – 24 hours a day
This holiday is not transferable and there is no cash prize alternative