Hat Fair 2018
The UK’s longest continually running Outdoor Arts festival!
Three days of entertainment featuring theatre, dance and circus events!
Friday & Saturday
Throughout Winchester city centre.
Sunday Family Day
At North Walls Recreation Ground (a new venue for 2018).
Watch out for…
- Daring physicality, split-second timing and thrilling feats in NoFit State Circus and Motionhouse’s BLOCK
- Twisting acrobatics and live music with Max Calaf Sevé’s dip
- A cycle powered carousel for small children with A Bird in the Hand Theatre’s The Bewonderment Machine
- Candoco Dance Company’s Dedicated to…
- Flexer & Sandiland’s sound and movement trail, The Hum
- Bicycle Boy – a bicycle powered musical by Helen Eastman Production
- Interactive street theatre Mirror Mirror with Mind the Gap
Hat Fair Festival is FREE to attend!
For more info and to see what’s on at this year’s festival visit hatfair.co.uk
Help keep Hat Fair free by giving generously at the festival.
To make a more substantial donation or to sponsor an event contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kirstie on 01962 840 600.