Hat Fair 2019
The UK’s longest continually running Outdoor Arts festival – now in its 45th year!
Three days of entertainment featuring theatre, dance and circus events.
Friday & Saturday
Throughout Winchester city centre.
Sunday Family Day
At North Walls Recreation Ground.
Highlights for this year’s festival…
- Motionhouse retun with Wild, a brand new show co-commissioned by Hat Fair. Expect a daring dance/circus performance based in and on a forest of poles!
- Congregation an immersive, sound art procession from multi-award winning composer and artist Ray Lee.
- Tickertape Parade’s Fantabulosa! a glitter-filled world of drag and queer performance, created for 3-8 year olds but fabulous for all ages!
- Wild N Beets’ Buck A Brenda, a playful ‘end-of-the-pier’ disability politics twist on the classic family favourite game Buck A Roo.
- Thingumajig Theatre’s Ghost Caribou a nightmare street procession of giant illuminated creatures.
Hat Fair Festival is FREE to attend!
For more info visit hatfair.co.uk
Help keep Hat Fair free by giving generously at the festival.
To make a more substantial donation or to sponsor an event contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Becca Moore on 01962 840 600.
Photo: Hat Fair 2018 by Adrienne Photography