Winchester Comedy Festival: Summer Show #1
Stand-up comedy with Marcus Brigstocke, Sally-Anne Hayward, Jarred Christmas and Tom Deacon (MC).
Marcus is regarded as a major comedy, writing and acting talent, performing stand-up to sell out audiences.
BBC Radio 4 has become somewhat of a second home to Marcus with regular appearances on I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue, The Now Show and Just a Minute.
He has also written and recorded three series and four specials of his hit show Giles Wemmbley-Hogg Goes Off.
Marcus has notched up an impressive list of TV credits including his role as team captain on Argumental (Dave), and host of The Late Edition (BBC Four) and I've Never Seen Star Wars (BBC Four).
Sally-Anne Hayward combines the things you shouldn't like about your best friend's mum with the sensibilities of Jack the Ripper.
Her confident persona and quick wit have rapidly made her a much sought-after comedian.
She's a regular compere at Glastonbury Festival, and a keenly anticipated turn on the UK comedy circuit.
Jarred Christmas has a unique style that deftly mixes gags with storytelling.
He has a dynamic onstage persona and the ability to improvise and roll with anything that's thrown his way, making his comedy sizzle with originality.
Tom Deacon (MC)
Since winning the Chortle Student Comedy Award in 2007, Deacon has hosted his own BBC Radio 1 show, done some telly (The Rob Brydon Show, Fake Reaction, Dave's One Night Stand), and followed The Champions League around the world as The Eurofan - notching up over one million views on YouTube.
A slick, upbeat, confident and loveable performer.
COVID-19 Secure Venue
For your safety, we've put numerous measures in place to make the venue COVID-19 Secure. For detailed information visit our coronavirus information page
- Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Refreshments available to pre-order during ticket purchase.
- Ensure your account contact details are up to date (My Account). If required we may need to share your contact details with NHS Track and Trace.
- Where possible please use e-tickets by selecting print at home delivery method.
- Max. 6 tickets per booking. Attendees should sit in groups of six or less in accordance with the latest government guidelines.
- Seats will be automatically allocated in order to maintain social distancing between groups.
- We will send you an email before your visit to ensure you have all the information you need ahead of your visit.
See It Safely
We have been See It Safely approved.
We have been granted the use of Society Of London Theatre & UK Theatre's See It Safely mark.
The mark certifies that we are complying with the latest Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, to ensure the safety of our staff and audiences.