Winchester Comedy Festival: Summer Show #2
An evening of stand-up comedy with Zoe Lyons, Stefano Paolini, Tom Deacon and Keith Farnan (MC).
Zoe Lyons has become one of the country's most popular live comedians.
Her natural energy and sharp observations have seen her sell out tours and appear on shows from Live at the Apollo to Celebrity MasterChef to This Week.
A regular on Radio 4 institutions The News Quiz and Just a Minute, Zoe has also appeared on Mock the Week and Michael McIntyre's Roadshow.
Zoe has appeared on celebrity editions of almost every quiz show from University Challenge and Pointless to Mastermind.
Stefano has been performing stand-up comedy for over twenty years and appeared on programmes including Channel 4's Double Take and BBC Radio 4's Dead Ringers.
He uses a combination of impressions, characters and beatboxing which has seen him perform nationally in major comedy clubs like the Comedy Store, Glee Club and Comedy Carnival and internationally in places such as Myanmar, Hong Kong and Dubai.
Since winning the Chortle Student Comedy Award in 2007, Deacon has hosted his own BBC Radio 1 show, done some telly (The Rob Brydon Show, Fake Reaction, Dave's One Night Stand), and followed The Champions League around the world as The Eurofan - notching up over one million views on YouTube.
A slick, upbeat, confident and loveable performer.
Keith Farnan (MC)
Keith has performed as a stand-up all over the world, from Montreal to Amsterdam to Hong Kong.
His four Edinburgh Festival shows have proved a powerful mix of the personal and the political and have sold out their runs at the major comedy festivals in the UK as well as the Soho Theatre and Royal Festival Hall in London.
"Brilliant, thought-provoking and laugh out loud funny" – Time Out
"Artful, satirical... with a lightness of touch and a hefty helping of roguish Celtic charm" – The Sunday Times
COVID-19 Secure Venue
For your safety, we've put numerous measures in place to make the venue COVID-19 Secure. For detailed information visit our coronavirus information page
- Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Refreshments available to pre-order during ticket purchase.
- Ensure your account contact details are up to date (My Account). If required we may need to share your contact details with NHS Track and Trace.
- Where possible please use e-tickets by selecting print at home delivery method.
- Max. 6 tickets per booking. Attendees should sit in groups of six or less in accordance with the latest government guidelines.
- Seats will be automatically allocated in order to maintain social distancing between groups.
- We will send you an email before your visit to ensure you have all the information you need ahead of your visit.
See It Safely
We have been See It Safely approved.
We have been granted the use of Society Of London Theatre & UK Theatre's See It Safely mark.
The mark certifies that we are complying with the latest Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, to ensure the safety of our staff and audiences.