Winchester Comedy Festival: Summer Show #3
An evening of stand-up comedy with Paul McCaffrey, Kelly Convey, Rich Wilson, James Gill (MC)
Local lad Paul McCaffrey has recently been seen on Live at the Apollo and embarked on a nationwide tour of his brilliant show, Lemon.
He has appeared on major UK tours with two of Britain's foremost stand-ups; Sean Lock on his Keep it Light Tour 2016-2018 and Kevin Bridges on his Brand New Tour, playing to more than half a million people nationwide to great critical acclaim.
Kelly Convey's first stand-up gig was in 2016, since then, she has seen an unprecedented and meteoric rise through the comedy scene.
Within 6 months, Kelly was a finalist in the most prestigious comedy competition in the UK SYTYF.
Within a year, Kelly was signed to the biggest comedy agent in the country, Off the Kerb.
Within 2 years, Convey was regularly performing at the UK's biggest comedy clubs alongside household names like Romesh Ranganathan and Rob Beckett.
International comedian Rich Wilson is one of the countries finest comedians.
He has been winning over audiences in seconds at all the major UK comedy clubs (Jongleurs, The Comedy Store, The Comedy Cafe, Big Night Out), and has entertained audiences in New York and Las Vegas.
James Gill (MC)
James Gill is a comedian, presenter, warm-up artiste and writer, establishing himself as one of the most popular compères on the circuit.
"I would go to the ends of the earth to share a stage with James Gill. He's a sharp & energetic hero of club comedy and a face we'll undoubtedly be seeing all over TV very soon” – Katherine Ryan
"One of the most imaginative MCs on the circuit. The crowd love him" – Rob Becket
COVID-19 Secure Venue
For your safety, we've put numerous measures in place to make the venue COVID-19 Secure. For detailed information visit our coronavirus information page
- Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Refreshments available to pre-order during ticket purchase.
- Ensure your account contact details are up to date (My Account). If required we may need to share your contact details with NHS Track and Trace.
- Where possible please use e-tickets by selecting print at home delivery method.
- Max. 6 tickets per booking. Attendees should sit in groups of six or less in accordance with the latest government guidelines.
- Seats will be automatically allocated in order to maintain social distancing between groups.
- We will send you an email before your visit to ensure you have all the information you need ahead of your visit.
See It Safely
We have been See It Safely approved.
We have been granted the use of Society Of London Theatre & UK Theatre's See It Safely mark.
The mark certifies that we are complying with the latest Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, to ensure the safety of our staff and audiences.