Did you know?
Theatre Royal Winchester is:
- A registered charity – The Live Theatre Winchester Trust (1077139).
- Dependent on financial support to keep ticket prices affordable and the theatre accessible to as many people as possible.
- Losing core funding each year, as are many other theatres around the country.
More than shows and performances
Theatre Royal Winchester:
- Provides hundreds of young people and other groups with an artistic education each week.
- Helps to attract new people to the city and stimulate the local economy by creating a thriving arts scene in the heart of the city.
- Protects the local heritage by maintaining a Grade II listed building.
If this matters to you then get involved!