Showstopper! The Improvised Musical
With twelve years as an Edinburgh Festival must-see phenomenon, BBC Radio 4 series and a critically acclaimed West End run to their name, The Showstoppers have blazed a trail in world class improvised comedy and delighted audiences across the globe.
Having kept audiences across the UK entertained with smash hit livestreamed musicals and online children's shows in the past year, they're thrilled to be back live on stage for you in June!
The Showstoppers transform your suggestions – for setting, musical styles, show title and more – into an entirely different show every single night!
Guaranteed to impress, they create shows packed with high drama, superb lyrics, dazzling dance routines and catchy melodies – it's just entirely made up on the spot!
Every Showstopper! performance is a brand-new musical hit waiting to happen – so don't miss out!
"So polished, it defies belief"
"If this is what improv can do, you wonder why anyone bothers writing anything down"
COVID-19 Secure Venue
For your safety, we've put numerous measures in place to make the venue COVID-19 Secure. For detailed information visit our coronavirus information page
- Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Refreshments available to pre-order during ticket purchase.
- Ensure your account contact details are up to date (My Account). If required we may need to share your contact details with NHS Track and Trace.
- Where possible please use e-tickets by selecting print at home delivery method.
- Max. 6 tickets per booking. Attendees should sit in groups of six or less in accordance with the latest government guidelines.
- Seats will be automatically allocated in order to maintain social distancing between groups.
- We will send you an email before your visit to ensure you have all the information you need ahead of your visit.
See It Safely
We have been See It Safely approved.
We have been granted the use of Society Of London Theatre & UK Theatre's See It Safely mark.
The mark certifies that we are complying with the latest Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, to ensure the safety of our staff and audiences.