Five Star Swing
The Big Band at Christmas
Swing into Christmas with the unique Five Star Swing Band show, as featured at London’s Leicester Square Theatre and BBC Children in Need.
Enjoy all your favourite Christmas songs with the dynamic swing band treatment from Glenn Miller, Sinatra, Basie, Nat King Cole - jazzing up those Jingle Bells!
Featuring Simone from the Ivy Benson Orchestra, and Chris Smith (Jnr) composer and arranger for the BBC Radio Big Band, Herb Miller Big Band (Glenn’s brother) and Tony Bennett’s trombonist!
Band and venue adapted to be Covid compliant.
"A celebration of classic Swing!"
COVID-19 Secure Venue
For your safety, we've put numerous measures in place to make the venue COVID-19 Secure. For detailed information visit our coronavirus information page
- Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Refreshments available to pre-order during ticket purchase.
- Ensure your account contact details are up to date (My Account). If required we may need to share your contact details with NHS Track and Trace.
- Where possible please use e-tickets by selecting print at home delivery method.
- Max. 6 tickets per booking. Attendees should sit in groups of six or less in accordance with the latest government guidelines.
- Seats will be automatically allocated in order to maintain social distancing between groups.
- One household per group. Under Tier 2 restrictions you must not socialise with anyone you do not live with or who is not in your support bubble in any indoors setting, whether at home or in a public place.
- We will send you an email before your visit to ensure you have all the information you need ahead of your visit.
See It Safely
We have been See It Safely approved.
We have been granted the use of Society Of London Theatre & UK Theatre's See It Safely mark.
The mark certifies that we are complying with the latest Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, to ensure the safety of our staff and audiences.