Flanders and Swann
Having delighted audiences across the globe for the past decade, the Rolls Royce of Flanders and Swann shows returns!
Join multi award-winning comedian Tim FitzHigham and BBC Radio 4 musical maestro Duncan Walsh Atkins as they starch their beards and trim their dinner jackets, ready to bring you the wit and wordplay of those ingenious comedy songsmiths, Michael Flanders and Donald Swann.
Lifelong fans and the uninitiated alike will delight to see the boys breathe new life into the much-loved words and music of F&S, including all the classics, The Hippopotamus (Mud, Mud, Glorious Mud), The Gnu, The Gas Man Cometh and many more – plus a few hidden gems along the way!
So join Duncan, Tim and the Hippo for the most sublime Flanders and Swann show since… well, since Flanders and Swann themselves!
Directed by Jeremy Meadow. Produced by Something for the Weekend.
By arrangement with the estates of Michael Flanders and Donald Swann
"Such energy and relish… caught the period remarkably well… well worth seeing"
COVID-19 Secure Venue
For your safety, we've put numerous measures in place to make the venue COVID-19 Secure. For detailed information visit our coronavirus information page
- Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Refreshments available to pre-order during ticket purchase.
- Ensure your account contact details are up to date (My Account). If required we may need to share your contact details with NHS Track and Trace.
- Where possible please use e-tickets by selecting print at home delivery method.
- Max. 6 tickets per booking. Attendees should sit in groups of six or less in accordance with the latest government guidelines.
- Seats will be automatically allocated in order to maintain social distancing between groups.
- We will send you an email before your visit to ensure you have all the information you need ahead of your visit.
See It Safely
See It Safely
We have been See It Safely approved.
We have been granted the use of Society Of London Theatre & UK Theatre's See It Safely mark.
The mark certifies that we are complying with the latest Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, to ensure the safety of our staff and audiences.