We offer group discounts on selected performances.
A maximum of 10 tickets can be booked online in one transaction.
For groups of 10 or more please call the Box Office on 01962 840 440.
Group bookings (including schools and colleges)
- Group bookings are made via our Box Office team on 01962 840 440
- Groups don’t need to pay for tickets straight away. Group bookings are welcome to make an initial reservation via our Box Office team. We are happy to hold reservations for up to 3 working days unless it’s 7 days or fewer before the performance.
- Upon booking confirmation we will then invoice the group directly. Please advise of your finance contact when booking.
- Payment to be received four weeks prior to the performance date. If reservations are cancelled or reduced in numbers less than four weeks prior to the performance/event booked, a charge of 50% of the total value will be made.
- Payment is via BACS or credit/debit card via phone.
- Schools can receive up to 33% discount on banded ticket performances (Band A & Band B tickets only). Group booking discounts are available on selected performances.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- A number of our performances offer free Post show chats with the company. To enjoy these chats audience members simply remain in the auditorium seats after the show. Post show talks are detailed in the brochure and on our website.
- The show running time can be found on our website or via our Box Office.
- Tickets can be sent to the group, after payment has been received, at a cost of £2 or they can be collected from Box Office at any time before the performance starts.
- On arrival school groups will be handed a seating plan of their booked tickets. Our Duty Manager and ushers will assist to ensure a smooth entrance into the auditorium and into the correct seats.
Pre-ordering drinks, ice creams and pantomime programmes
- On booking we also offer schools the opportunity to pre-order drinks, ice creams and pantomime programmes at a discounted rate. These additions will be invoiced directly to the school. Pre-ordering not only allows groups to access a discounted price but it will save queuing on arrival.
- The pre-order form will be emailed to the group booker with their ticket reservation details.
Schools are welcome to bring packed lunches. We can assign an area of the foyer for each group to eat in. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange ahead of your performance date.
Access Services and Facilities
Please visit our Access page.
Please inform our Box Office of any access requirements the group may have when booking.
Coach drop off point
The coach drop-off point is in front of The Arc, next to the theatre on Jewry Street.
On arrival let our Box Office team know you are here and one of our team will help to escort the group to the theatre, going via The Arc’s paved square to avoid walking along the road.
Please note if attending a day time performance of our pantomime please allow additional travel time to allow for Christmas Shopping traffic.
First aiders are on duty at every performance.
Please contact a member of the Front of House team should anyone in the group require a First Aider.
Please always feel free to give us a call on 01962 840 440 or email Julie, our Sales and Audience Experience Manager (Maternity Cover) at email@example.com